Log In to MIT-Only Resources Using Touchstone
If you have MIT certificates or an MIT Kerberos ID, you can follow the instructions below to access MIT-only resources using Touchstone, including:
- GoinGlobal: international job search guide
- InterviewStream: practice your interviewing skills
- MyPlan: career-planning and self-assessment tool
- Versatile PhD: a powerful network for grad students
Some of these resources will still require you to create an account, but your access is free with an MIT login.
How to Access MIT-Only Resources Using Touchstone
To get access to our private resources, follow these two steps:
- Click the "Login using Touchstone" link on the left and follow the prompts (requires MIT certificates or a Kerberos ID and password). If you don't see the "Login using Touchstone" link, you should already be logged in.
- Follow this link to our MIT-only resource page. If you follow the link without logging in first using Touchstone, you will get a "Private Page" error.
Having trouble logging in to something? Email us for help.
Other Resource Logins
The following resources for the MIT community require their own separate login:
Online tool for scheduling appointments, campus interviews, off-campus recruiting, job-search information, and event registration
A study abroad application and travel information system
Internship list shared by 10 selective universities