Are you considering an academic career? Wondering how to mount a successful job search in a highly competitive academic job market? Come and hear how others have done it. Faculty panelists who successfully landed a position will outline an effective search strategy and discuss important elements of the process - finding opportunities of interest, preparing a strong application, the role of your advisors, interviewing, negotiating, and how the increasingly competitive job market is changing the faculty search process.
We are very honored to have a diverse group of panelists consisting of MIT, Tufts, and Wheelock College professors.
- Professor Anna Frebel, Silverman: (1968) Family Career Development Assistant Professor of Physics
- MIT Professor Barbara Imperiali: Class of 1922 Professor of Biology and Professor of Chemistry
- MIT Professor Elizabeth Nolan: Associate Professor of Chemistry
- MIT Professor Carolin Cardamone: Assistant Professor of Astronomy
- Wheelock College Professor Lenore Cowen: Professor of Computer Science, Tufts University
- Professor Shafiqul Islam: Professor of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Professor of Water Diplomacy, Tufts University
Pre-registration is requested on CareerBridge