Find a Job/Internship
How to Participate in F/ASIP
- Complete the Prerequisites
The following are prerequisites that should be completed in fall semester of freshman year in order to successfully register for F/ASIP’s SP.800 course held in spring semester.
Note: The completion of these assignments will be reflected in the SP.800 final grade earned by participants in spring semester.
- Review the online Resume and Cover Letter Workshops
- Draft a cover letter and resume and have each critiqued by GECD during Drop-in hours prior to the F/ASIP symposium held at the end of January. We suggest you tailor your cover letter to an actual internship, UROP, MISTI, or other opportunity you are considering to apply for this summer. Use the information provided in the position description (what skills, qualifications, etc. they are looking for) and address them in your cover letter.
- Upload your newly revised resume to your CareerBridge account preferably before registration.
- Submit the F/ASIP Registration Form
- Participate in the Registrar's Office Pre-registration process for spring courses to enroll in F/ASIP SP.800. For more information on how to register for courses please visit the Office of the Registrar site. Spring 2014 Registration Dates: December 2– 30, 2013.
- Atttend a F/ASIP Information Session
- See the F/ASIP FAQs
- Contact a member of the F/ASIP staff at firstname.lastname@example.org