Apply to Graduate School
The Prehealth Registration period for applicants seeking fall 2015 entry to a medical/health profession school is April 1, 2013 to November 1, 2013.
Individuals interested in applying to medical/health profession school should participate in a Prehealth Registration Meeting two years prior to their desired year of entry. (i.e. individuals intending to enter medical/health profession school in fall 2015 should participate in a Prehealth Registration meeting between spring-fall 2013) Prehealth Registration is a prerequisite for requesting a Prehealth Advisory Board Letter. Information and instructions are detailed below.
What happens during a Prehealth Registration Meeting?
- Discuss your reasoning for pursuing a career in the health professions.
- Identify areas of your application to bolster and suggest tangible next steps for improvement.
- Select the application cycle that best ensures your chance for successful admission.
When is the best time to complete a Prehealth Registration Meeting?
Applicants intending to enter medical or health profession school in the fall of 2015 should complete a Prehealth Registration Meeting between April 1, 2013 and November 1, 2013 to be eligible to request a Prehealth Advisory Board Letter.
Prehealth Registration Instructions:
1) Complete and save the Prehealth Registration Questions
2) Submit the Prehealth Registration Form*. You will be asked to upload your Prehealth Registration Questions as part of the form.
3) Call 617-715-5328 (M-F, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.) to schedule a 45-60 minute Prehealth Registration Meeting. Prehealth Registration meetings can be conducted in-person, by phone or skype.
*The Prehealth Registration form must be submitted 24 hours in advance of your Prehealth Registration appointment. If your Prehealth Registration form is not submitted 24 hours in advance you will be asked to reschedule.