Go Abroad

Apply through an Outside Provider Program

In addition to MIT-managed programs, students may also apply for admission to study abroad programs through other U.S. universities or outsider provider programs.

You can study abroad for a semester, a summer, or IAP through programs such as the Institute of Study Abroad; Butler University, which offers both short and long-term options throughout the world; or you may want to consider programs that are designed for specific majors such as those provided by the Danish Institute for Study Abroad. There are even multi-country programs such as the International Honors Program that offers students a unique opportunity to examine major social justice and sustainability issues through study on three continents in one term.

To explore these and other exciting opportunities, schedule an appointment with the staff in Global Education.