Fit Study Abroad into Your MIT Education
Participating in a study abroad program can give you an edge after you graduate. Employers want globally aware graduates.
Living in another country and culture can help you understand different values, assumptions, attitudes, and work styles. Plus it’s a great opportunity to develop personally, academically, and professionally.
MIT has many options for studying abroad. Email us, call 617-324-7239 or come by Global Education at E39-305 to find out more.
Studying Abroad Gives You:
- Increased confidence
- Ability to adapt to new environments
- New academic perspectives
- Ability to balance academic and non-academic interests
- Improved self-awareness
- Broadened appreciation for other cultures and viewpoints
- Improved second-language skills
We can help you understand what options best fit your academic, personal and career goals. It is never too early to start thinking about a study abroad experience. Contact Global Education to get started!