Book a Company Presentation/Information Session
Employers may book company presentations and information sessions through MIT Conference Services online request form, except during the week of the Fall Career Fair held annually in September. Employers seeking to schedule a company presentation or information session the week of the Fall Career Fair must work directly with the Fall Career Fair facilitators.
The following are important to know about organizing company presentations and information sessions at MIT.
- GECD Career Services does not provide staffing for company presentations/information sessions, nor are there any staff members available after 5pm to provide support for these events.
- Presentation/information sessions booked through MIT Conference Services will be posted on the GECD Company Presentations page. Additional advertising is highly recommended.
- Employers are responsible for advertising their company presentations/information sessions through the use of CareerBridge to email students with event information, posting flyers on campus, and directly contacting appropriate student groups and academic departments.
- Reservations for AV equipment are made through MIT Conference Services.
- Promotional materials and supplies for presentations/information sessions must be shipped directly to MIT Conference Services. GECD Career Services is not responsible for items shipped to campus or for delivering shipped items to event rooms.
Organizing Off-Campus Presentations
To post off-campus presentations on the Company Presentation webpage, please email CareerBridge with the name of your organization, presentation date, start time, end time and specific location.
If you choose to hold your information session off campus:
- To reserve facilities at the Kendall Marriott, call: 617-494-6600.
- To reserve facilities at the Le Meridien, Cambridge-MIT, call: 617-577-0200.
- To reserve facilities at the Hyatt Regency, call: 617-441-6483.
- Other hotels near campus also provide public meeting rooms.