New Employer Introduction
Thank you for your interest in recruiting at MIT! Our Employer Relations Team strives to provide you with the best resources, unique and engaging programs and excellent customer service. Below are some tips, information and links to help you get started.
We help recruiters with successful on- and off-campus recruitment of MIT students. This list of resources, information and contacts should help you learn about and connect with the students you seek.
- MIT FACTS: Learn more about the MIT community and the student population
- Enrollment and Degree Statistics: Review student demographic information, including diversity and gender statistics
- MIT News: Get the latest news on campus and search MIT for a specific need
About Our Services
Recruitment Policies and Procedures: Review our policies and procedures to ensure which programs are right for your organization.
CareerBridge: Register in CareerBridge, MIT’s job and internship database system:
- Post full-time, professional positions and internships
- Request on On-Campus Interview date
- Search and review student and alumni resumes
On-Campus Recruiting Calendar: View important dates for the upcoming recruiting season
Determine your Organization's "fit"
Our staff is available to assist you in determining whether or not MIT is the right university for your specific recruiting needs. Recruiting at MIT can be complex due to diverse student interests and the decentralized structure of employer involvement. Not all employers who recruit at MIT are successful, so we welcome the opportunity to provide you with information that will help you determine your organization's fit. Please fill out our New Employer Form, and a team member will get back to you to schedule a call.
Discuss Recruiting Strategy
We would love the opportunity to discuss potential strategies for your organization's recruitment of MIT students and alumni, increasing your visibility on-campus and sharing additional resources available at MIT. Please use our New Employer Form to request one of the following:
- Request a Site Visit: Our staff would love the opportunity to visit your location, tour the facility and sit down with you to discuss an individualized recruitment strategy for your organization.
- Request a Campus Visit: Take the opportunity to visit MIT, tour our office and meet our staff
- Request a Phone Appointment: We understand it is not always feasible to travel, so you may choose to request a phone appointment with a team member
Build A Presence
Get on campus and be active to gain and retain student attention:
- Post your available jobs and internships on a regular basis
- Consider conducting campus interviews for full-time and internship positions
- Book a company presentation
- Participate in an internship program
- Volunteer your time to sit on a career panel, assist with workshops or provide company information sessions.
- Attend a career fair to expand your brand recognition
- Connect with student groups
- Advertise at MIT