MIT Spring Career Fair
April 3, 2014
Stratton Student Center (Bldg W20)
Global Education and Career Development (GECD) organizes the MIT Spring Career Fair to provide opportunities that correspond to the needs of MIT students still seeking full-time jobs and summer internships at the time of the fair in April. This “just in time” concept matches employers who are still hiring, with students still seeking opportunities later in the semester. Employers participating in the Spring Career Fair, or any other event recruiting MIT students on campus or off campus, are expected to abide by MIT’s Recruiting Policies.
Employers Encouraged to Participate:
Employers offering full-time and summer opportunities for Undergraduates, Masters and PhD students in the following majors are encouraged to participate.
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Biological Engineering
- Brain and Cognitive Science (Neurosciences)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Earth & Planetary Sciences
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Political Science
How to Participate:
The registration application process will begin on January 6, 2014 using the CareerBridge system. Please logon to your CareerBridge account, or create a new account to register.
Please note: Submitting a registration application does not guarantee attendance at the fair. Applications will be reviewed and approval notifications will start in late January.
- Regular Registration - $600.00
- Registration is valid for 2 recruiters only (each additional recruiter will be an extra $100 up to a maximum of 4 attending in total) and includes: One parking permit, beverages, lunch and a Booth: The booth dimensions are 6' wide x 10' deep and skirted and include: Two Samsonite chairs, One Wastebasket, One identifying sign and an Electrical outlet.
- Discount Registration * - $400.00
- * Only .GOV/.EDU or Non-profit 501(c)(3) qualify for the discounted rate, and proof of status is required.
- Next Day Interview Room (Friday, April 4th) - $100.00
- Employers approved to attend the fair may hold interviews the day after the fair in the GECD recruiting space (Bldg 12- Room 170).
Employer Selection Process:
- Employers will be selected based on the opportunities available to the student majors listed above, and with the goal of ensuring that the fair provides a diverse range of opportunities.
- Participation is limited to 42 employers.
For questions, please email email@example.com.