MIT Talent at Your Fingertips
MIT has some of the best and brightest minds the world has to offer. We're here to help you get connected with them -- whether you're a new start-up recruiting at MIT for the first time, or a platinum member of our Employer Connection Program.
The information and tools you need are at your fingertips. If you can't find what you're looking for or you need any help, email our Employer Relations team.
Common Employer Tasks
- Post Jobs and Internships in CareerBridge, MIT's online career services tool
- Schedule Interviews on campus
- Book a Company Presentation through MIT Conference Services
Information for Employers
- Student Salary and Enrollment Data
- MIT’s Recruiting Calendar
- Tips for Advertising at MIT
- Maps and directions for Traveling to Campus
Take Your Recruiting to the Next Level
Let us help you Build Your Brand at MIT. The best way to maximize the effectiveness of your recruiting is to join GECD’s Employer Connection Program (ECP). Or you can help get your business on MIT's radar by Sponsoring GECD.
Don’t just recruit MIT talent; help develop it by participating in our Freshmen/Alumni Summer Internship Program (F/ASIP) or one of the other Internship Programs at MIT.
Join other company reps to hear directly from MIT students and GECD staff on what tactics work at our annual Employer Symposium.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Try our Employer FAQ.