77 Massachusetts Ave., Building 12-170
Cambridge, MA 02139
Office Hours: 9 am to 5 pm, except as noted below
Career Services (Career Planning, Internship and Job Search, Employer Services)
Note: During On-Campus Recruiting Season, we open at 8:30 am for interviews only.
Global Education (Study Abroad, MIT Global Education Program Information, Distinguished Fellowships)
Prehealth Advising (Prehealth application support, credentials)
Hours: Drop in hours (up to 15 minutes) are available Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Walking from Kendall Square T stop to Building 12:
- Exit the "T" at the Main Street exit.
- Head west on Main Street past the MIT COOP and Legal Seafood Restaurant.
- Turn left on to Ames Street.
- Continue to the Landau Building, (looks like a pie wedge) and a cross walk. Enter the Landau Building and continue down the hall.
- At the end of the hall, walk straight through the breezeway and to the end of the next hallway (you will see signs for Building 16, 56, and 66 as you pass through).
- Continue until you see a set of glass doors in front of you and stairs to your left. Go up the stairs one flight and enter the doorway on your left to Building 8.
- Continue to a larger hallway. Take a right down this hallway (also known as the Infinite Corridor).
- Continue to the next intersection of hallways. Turn right, past Cafe 4.
- Turn left at the next corner. GECD offices are on either side of the hallway. Take the next left to 12-172 for on-campus interview check-in.
Walking from the MIT main entrance (77 Massachusetts Ave. to Building 12):
- Enter the MIT main entrance (dome on top and huge pillars in the front).
- Head east down the main corridor (parallel to the river).
- Pass buildings 7, 3, 10 (office doors will show building numbers).
- At building 4, turn left, pass Cafe 4, and proceed to Building 12. Turn right as you enter.
- Turn left at the next corner. GECD offices are on either side of the hallway, with 12-170 on the left.